Welcome to Young 图书馆
Welcome to Young 图书馆 at Kentucky Christian University.
Our goal is to provide you with the support 和 resources necessary to meet your academic 和 personal goals. In order to accomplish this, Young 图书馆 remains open 74 hours each week. Our library staff is available to answer any questions you may have during this time.
We are located on the left corner of Academic Parkway as you enter Kentucky Christian University. Young 图书馆 is at the center of the 威尼斯人网上娱乐 campus 和 forms a triangle with Nash 教堂 和 Lusby Center.
Here are a few helps to get you started using our library web page:
- “研究” – This is where you will want to go for tools, such as databases 和 book catalogs, that can be used to locate resources for completing assignments or for personal use.
- “Information” – Learn about library policies, activities, hours, 和 other information about the library. Included here are links to Young 图书馆’s two newsletters – 图书馆 Lines 和 Conexiones (西班牙语). If you are 威尼斯人网上娱乐 faculty or staff, please also view the list of helpful information provided in the “For Faculty” area of this page.
- “Online Learning” – Here Online students will find additional instructions to help in acquiring library resources 和 assistance in a timely fashion. This includes many Tutorials designed for specific online courses.
- “Malachi McDaniel Academic Resource Center” – Tutoring information is located here. Find a list of tutors that can help with specific subjects, contact information for the center, 和 online Study Aids to help you complete your assignments successfully.
- “图书馆 Staff” – Our pictures are posted with our contact information on this page. We hope this makes it easier for you to know who you are looking for when you come to the library. We are always happy to hear from you!
We are so pleased that you are here at 威尼斯人网上娱乐 和 look forward to meeting your needs!
Our Mission Statement
The mission of Young 图书馆 is to support the curriculum of the university, to help users gain access to information in a variety of forms, to assess the information needs of its users , 和 to encourage the development of information literacy in support of life-long learning skills.